About the BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
This course is designed to formalise your skills and knowledge in applying organisational procedures that prevent and control infection in your workplace. The COVID-19 pandemic has placed an unprecedented strain on businesses and workplaces to follow strict infection control measures that meet rapidly changing work environment.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake work activities in compliance with organisational procedures that prevent and control infection. It involves implementing standard and transmission-based precautions, identifying infection hazards, and assessing and responding to infection risks. It applies to all workers required to undertake their activities in compliance with the infection prevention and control procedures in place in their workplace.
How to study with LET Training
Online and Self-paced
You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility.
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Enrol at any time and start straight after enrolment!
- From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 3 months to complete this unit.
No minimum or structured timeframe but effective time management!
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose.
Unlimited learning support!
- Although the course is delivered online, you’re not on your own. Our expert trainers and assessors are on-hand to support you through the course.
- Have access to a fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser, web camera and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents (using Microsoft Suite); and
- Have reliable internet access; and
- Have a valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support session; and
- Participating in interactive assessment activities and interviews.
Skills needed for study:
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues.
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to read and understand workplace figures and measurements, and to solve basic workplace and operational problems.
- Technology skills to use a variety of software applications to send emails with attachments, participate in web based communications, read PDF files, and produce documents.
- Attention to details to successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities
- A Statement of Attainment will be issued on successful completion.
- Answer a series of knowledge and skills based questions;
Participate in interviews with your assessor.
- You will be provided with opportunities to adjust and resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
Successful completion of this unit of competency will provide a potential career opportunity to entering to any workforce that requires skills and knowledge in apply infection prevention process and procedures.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For those currently working in a business environment with over 2 years’ experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Will previous study and experience count?
LET Training recognises Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which takes into account the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your enrolled qualification course. This may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. More information can be found in the Student Handbook.
Future education pathways
After successfully completing the Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activities you may like to enrol in LET Training’s Certificate III in Business or Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course.
BSBWHS332X Apply infection prevention and control procedures to own work activitiesENROLL NOW