Significant Changes in the Latest BSB Training Package Version 7.0
The Version 7.0 of the Business Services (BSB) Training Package affects a significant amount of business and management qualifications, including popular ones such as Leadership and Management Certificates and Diplomas.
Previously separate qualifications were streamlined and merged into a single one, which will then have specialisations. For example, the new BSB50120 Diploma Business now has nine (9) specialisations. There are number of new units of competency are also introduced in the latest release.
For more information, or details about BSB training package update, please go to National Register and PwC’s Skills for Australia.
How does it affect my enrolment?
- BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
- BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resource Management
- BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management