About the BSBOPS201 Work effectively in business environments
By studying the Work Effectively in a Business Environment unit, you’ll gain a competitive edge in the administrative world. Boost your business career with this nationally recognised course unit, where you’ll study a variety of topics including using business equipment, procedures and technology as well as dealing with customers and clients.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be completed in a couple of days, depending on how much time and effort you put in. It applies to those who work in a broad range of settings. These individuals typically work under some supervision and guidance.
How to study with LET Training
Online and Self-paced
You can study at any time, any place, with maximum flexibility.
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, phone or visual classroom sessions, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Enrol at any time and start straight after enrolment!
- From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 3 months to complete this unit.
No minimum or structured timeframe but effective time management!
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose.
Unlimited learning support!
- Although the course is delivered online, you’re not on your own. Our expert trainers and assessors are on-hand to support you through the course.
- Have access to a workplace supervisor to provide guidance to complete learning activities within the workplace; or participating in interactive assessment activities and interviews in a simulated workplace.; and
- Have access to a fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser, web camera and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents (using Microsoft Suite); and
- Have reliable internet access; and
- Have a valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support session.
Skills needed for study:
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues.
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to read and understand workplace figures and measurements, and to complete workplace activities at basic level..
- Technology skills to use a variety of software applications to send emails with attachments, participate in web based communications, read PDF files, and produce documents.
- Attention to details to successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
BSBOPS201 Work effectively in business environments
- A Statement of Attainment will be issued on successful completion.
- A white card will be issued (or requested to be issued) to successfully completed students.
- Answer a series of knowledge and skills based questions;
- Participate in a workplace-based activities or complete required activities in a simulated workplace environment.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust and resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
You are well supported throughout your course, so you won’t feel alone!
LET Training strives in many ways to support you in your learning. This includes:
Providing resources and services accessible to our online and recorded webinars and support resources published on LET Training website Learning Support page; and
Unlimited opportunities to discuss your course work on a one-on-one basis with a specialist trainer between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (NSW Business Days and Time) via:
- Email (responded within 24 business hours)
- Web-based Applications (e.g. Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Front Desk Operator
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For those currently working in a business environment with over 2 years’ experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Will previous study and experience count?
LET Training recognises Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which takes into account the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your enrolled qualification course. This may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. More information can be found in the Student Handbook.
Future education pathways
After successfully completing the Work effectively in business environments, you may like to enrol in LET Training’s Certificate III or Certificate IV in Business course.
BSBOPS201 Work effectively in business environmentsENROLL NOW