About the BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
Start your career in business with an accredited course in Business Admin. Pick up skills in writing documents, preparing reports and developing workplace priorities with this Certificate IV course.
Get equipped with the knowledge you need to take the next step in your career. We’re proud to say that you’ll get support throughout this online course from our expert team of trainers.
Is the Certificate IV in Business Administration right for me?
This course is available to a wide range of students. If you’re already working in a junior business admin role then this Certificate IV course is the ideal way to give your career that extra boost. Aspiring business admin assistants can also enrol in this course as it includes the basic knowledge you’ll need to take that next step.
Prepare to work hard as you grow the skills you need to become a business star. Don’t worry, we’ll support you along the way with our team of expert trainers. Enrol today and get started straight away.
How does this course work?
This course is delivered entirely online, giving you the freedom to adapt it to your own lifestyle. We encourage you to study wherever you are, whenever you want. Grow your skills and get qualified without the constraints of attending physical classes.
You will receive:
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, telephone or Skype call, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Although the course is delivered online, you’re not on your own. Our expert trainers and assessors are on-hand to support you through the course.
Is there a maximum course completion time?
From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 12 months to complete this qualification.
The course takes an average of 8-10 months to complete if you are a determined student, but fluctuates depending on lifestyle factors and how much work you put in. We estimate that each unit of competency can take 40-50 hours to complete individually.
You can complete the course as fast as you like, there is no minimum completion time. It depends on your work rate, availability and determination. We’re always here to help and you’ll be given a dedicated trainer to support you throughout your journey.
Career Opportunities with Certificate IV in Business Administration
Due to the wide variety of skills this course entails, there are a wide range of career opportunities at your fingertips.
Career opportunities include:
- Administration Supervisor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project Administrator
Why Study with LET Training?
LET Training is a National Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We’re experts in online training, delivering a specific set of courses which enable our trainers and assessors to bring their expertise to your learning experience. We offer our courses entirely online, and can work with you to find a suitable payment plan. Whatever your study goals and life circumstances, we can help you achieve them.
Entry Requirements for Certificate IV in Business Administration
We are committed to seeing you through your course. We have determined the following requirements to ensure you have the best chance of successfully completing your course:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; and
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; and
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; and
- Have a smartphone and valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support, interviews and video recording; and
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
Skills Needed to Study Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate, and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues;
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to plan and manage time, resources and budgets, to read and understand workplace figures, statistics and measurements, and to solve routine workplace and operational problems;
- Technology skills to conduct online research using a web browser and to use a variety of software applications to send e-mails with attachments, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data;
- The ability to research information and data from a variety of sources;
Accreditation & Modules of Certificate IV in Business Administration
The following qualification has National recognition under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Consistent with qualification rules, the qualification offered by LET Training comprises the following units of competency. If you wish to change elective unit/s to meet your training needs, please speak to one of our friendly learning and development advisors.
To be awarded this qualification, 10 units of competency are required:
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 Organise business travel
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
Assessment Process for Certificate IV in Business Administration
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions;
- Complete interactive assessment tasks in a simulated business envrionment;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for marking to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Will previous study and experience count?
LET Training recognises Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which takes into account the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your enrolled qualification course. This may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. More information can be found in the Student Handbook.
Future education pathways
After successfully completing the BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration, you may like to enrol in LET Training’s BSB50415 Diploma of Business Adminstration.
BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business AdministrationENROLL NOW