About the BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
Become the next HR leader with the Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources). You’ll be equipped with management skills specifically relating to all areas of Human Resources, including strategy, policy and planning.
Boost your career with a nationally recognised accreditation in HR. With modules in implementing diversity policy, managing organisational change and strategic planning.
Is the Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) right for me?
This course suits someone is already in a senior HR role, be it management or director level. Ideal for those ready to get accredited in their discipline, the SB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) is studied entirely online and can be adapted to your existing commitments.
How does this course work?
All of LET Training’s courses are delivered entirely online. This means you can study around your existing commitments. We give you the power to study wherever you are, whenever you want. Gain a nationally recognised qualification without the hassle of attending a physical campus.
You will receive:
- Access to Online Learning portal at any time of anywhere
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning supports (emails, telephone or Skype call, Webinars)
- Fast Assessment response (5 working days response)
Don’t worry, you’re not without support. Our expert trainers and assessors are on-hand to guide you through the modules.
Is there a maximum course completion time?
From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 18 months to complete this qualification.
The course takes an average of 8-10 months to complete if you are a determined student, but fluctuates depending on lifestyle factors and how much work you put in. We estimate that each unit of competency can take 70-80 hours to complete individually.
You can complete the course as fast as you like, there is no minimum completion time. By studying online, you can study as much as you like – fitting the qualification into your own busy life.
Career Opportunities with Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
Take your HR career to the next level. Some career opportunities with this diploma include:
- Human Resources Director
- National Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Strategy
- Senior Manager
- Head of People and Culture
Why Study with LET Training?
LET Training are a National Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We’re experts in online training, delivering a specific set of courses which enable our trainers and assessors to bring their expertise to your learning experience. We offer our courses entirely online, and can work with you to find a suitable payment plan. Whatever your study goals and life circumstances, we can help you achieve them.
Entry Requirements for Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
If you’d like to study the Advanced Diploma in Management (HR) with LET Training, you must meet certain entry requirements which will ensure the best chances of completing your course. These include a mixture of core competencies and qualifications:
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate; or
- Non-Year 12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience; and
- Have access to a fully-functional desktop or laptop computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files, produce documents, and analyse information and data; and
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; and
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; and
- Have a smartphone and valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support, interviews and video recording; and
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
Skills Needed to Study Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate, and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues;
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to plan and manage time, resources and budgets, to read and understand workplace figures, statistics and measurements, and to solve routine workplace and operational problems;
- Technology skills to conduct online research using a web browser and to use a variety of software applications to send e-mails with attachments, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data;
- The ability to research information and data from a variety of sources;
AccreditationAccreditation & Modules o Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
The following qualification has National recognition under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Consistent with qualification rules, the qualification offered by LET Training comprises the following units of competency. If you wish to change elective unit/s to meet your training needs, please speak to one of our friendly learning and development advisors.
To be awarded this qualification, 8 units of competency are required:
Core units (6):
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
Elective units (2):
- BSBCOM603 Plan and establish compliance management systems
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
Assessment Process for Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions;
- Complete interactive assessment tasks in a simulated business environment;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for marking to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Will previous study and experience count?
LET Training recognises Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which takes into account the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your enrolled qualification course. This may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. More information can be found in the Student Handbook.
Future education pathways
After successfully completing the BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) you may like to study in a university qualification.
BSB60915 Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources)ENROLL NOW