About the BSBIND201 Work Effectively in a Business Environment course
By studying the Work Effectively in a Business Environment unit, you’ll gain a competitive edge in the administrative world. Boost your business career with this nationally recognised course unit, where you’ll study a variety of topics including using business equipment, procedures and technology as well as dealing with customers and clients.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be completed in a couple of days, depending on how much time and effort you put in. It’s the perfect way to boost your resumé when searching for that next step.
Is the Work Effectively in a Business Environment right for me?
You can study this course unit if you already work as part of a business in an administrative capacity, or if you are a school leaver aspire to join the workforce.
How does this course work?
All of LET Training’s courses are delivered entirely online. This means you can study around your existing commitments. We give you the power to study wherever you are, whenever you want. Gain a nationally recognised qualification without the hassle of attending a physical campus.
The course takes an average of two-three days months to complete. You have up to 3 months to complete the course from the date of enrolment registration. The average study time for this unit is 30 hours.
Career Opportunities with Work Effectively in a Business Environment
This course is ideal for anyone working in a business admin role. Career opportunities are endless, a few ideas include:
- Administration Assistant
- Clerical Worker
- Data Entry Operator
- Information Desk Clerk
- Office Assistant
- Front Desk Operator
Why Study with LET Training?
LET Training are a National Registered Training Organisation (RTO). We’re experts in online training, delivering a specific set of courses which enable our trainers and assessors to bring their expertise to your learning experience. We offer our courses entirely online, and can work with you to find a suitable payment plan. Whatever your study goals and life circumstances, we can help you achieve them.
Entry Requirements for Work Effectively in a Business Environment
If you’d like to study the Work Effectively in a Business Environment with LET Training, you must meet the following criteria to complete this course:
- Have access to a fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser and appropriate software applications to read PDF files; and
- Have access to reliable Internet Access; and
- Have a current valid email account for learning and assessment communication; and
- Have a telephone and current valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support and interviews; and
- Successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
Skills Needed to Study Work Effectively in a Business Environment
- Language and literacy skills: you will need to possess effective language, communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to write a range of documentation.
- Students with special needs are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking so that reasonable adjustments to assessment can be contemplated.
- Where a student has an identified need for assistance with language, literacy or numeracy, LET Training’s trainers and assessors will endeavour to provide this assistance.
- Technology skills to use a variety of software applications to send e-mails with attachments, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data;
Accreditation & Modules of Work Effectively in a Business Environment
The following unit of competency has National recognition under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
You will receive the Statement of Attainment on successful complete required course work.
Assessment Process for Work Effectively in a Business Environment
Upon enrolment, you will be provided via the Learning Management System with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency. By way of example, you may be required to:
- Answer a series of knowledge and skills based questions;
- Participate in interviews with your assessor.
You will submit your evidence for marking to the Assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process.
You will be provided with opportunities to adjust & resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For those currently working in a business environment with over 2 years’ experience, ask our friendly course
consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a
tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
Will previous study and experience count?
LET Training recognises Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) which takes into account the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your enrolled qualification course. This may be through formal or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification. More information can be found in the Student Handbook.
Future education pathways
After successfully completing the BSBIND201 Work effectively in a business environment, you may like to enrol in LET Training’s BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration course.
BSBIND201 Work Effectively in a Business EnvironmentENROLL NOW