About the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management & BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource ManagementThis qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a variety of roles within the human resources sector. The job roles that relate to this qualification may include Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources Advisor and Human Resources Business Partner.
Responsibilities are likely to be determined at a workplace level. Some smaller organisations may require employees to work across all aspects of human resources. In larger organisations, individuals may coordinate a single human resources function.
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and SafetyThis qualification will provide you the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace. It is particularly suitable for people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The Certificate IV WHS course will help you to take that next step in your career, whether you will be directly involved in workplace safety, contributing to work health and safety systems in the workplace as a supervisor, or providing support to your company’s WHS systems in general. Skills include organising workload, analysing information, delivering presentations and problem solving. We’ll support you through this course, which will give you the tools to further your career in business.
How to study with LET Training
Enrol at any time and start straight after enrolment!
- From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 30 months to complete this qualification, but you may complete it in less time.
- From the date of enrolment registration, you have up to 24 months to complete this qualification, but you may complete it in less time.
- From the date of enrolment registration, you have you have up to 12 months to complete this qualification.
- We find our students complete this qualification with varying timeframes. It just depends on your life situation and time availability.
No minimum or structured timeframe but effective time management!
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose.
- On average it may take you 30-4040-5050-6060-7065-7570-80 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate.
Unlimited learning support!
- Although the course is delivered online, you’re not on your own. Our expert trainers and assessors are on-hand to support you through the course.
Save up to 25% on double qualification course!
A double major lets you pursue more than one area of study. Having a dual qualification will help ensure your knowledge and skills are relevant to many different employers and will make you more competitive in a crowded job market.
Go to the course pages for information about:
- Entry requirements (it may defer from each qualification)
- Units of study (duplicated units within this packaged course are to be studied once only)
- Career opportunities
- Study pathways
You can enrol and start at any time!
We are committed to seeing you through your course. To ensure you have the best chance of successfully completing your course, the following entry and study requirements apply.
- Satisfy the qualification Entry Requirements;
- Have access to a fully-functional computer loaded with a web browser, web camera and appropriate software applications to read PDF files and produce documents (using Microsoft Suite); and
- Have reliable internet access; and
- Have a valid email account and a telephone with a valid telephone number for learning and assessment communication, support session; and
- Participating in interactive assessment activities and interviews as required.
Skills needed for study:
- Language and literacy skills at a level that enables you to read, interpret, communicate and apply a range of information and data, to write reports and other business documents for a variety of audiences, and to present and address issues.
- Numeracy skills at a level that enables you to plan and manage time, resources and budgets, to read and understand workplace figures, statistics and measurements, and to solve routine workplace and operational problems.
- Technology skills to conduct online research using a web browser and to use a variety of software applications to send emails with attachments, participate in web based communications, read PDF files, produce documents, analyse information and data.
- Research skills to be able to research information and data from a variety of sources.
- Attention to details to successfully complete all assessment tasks to the required published standard.
Upon enrolment, you will be provided with detailed assessment task specifications and activities specific to the relevant unit of competency (via the Learning Management System). For example, you may be required to:
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence;
- Answer a series of knowledge-based short answer questions;
- Participate in interviews and/or interactive activities in a simulated business environment.
You will be required to submit your evidence for evaluation to the assessor, who will continue to maintain contact with you during the assessment decision-making process. You will also be provided with opportunities to adjust and resubmit your assessments based on the assessor’s feedback.
You are well supported throughout your course, so you won’t feel alone!
LET Training strives in many ways to support you in your learning. This includes:
Providing resources and services accessible to our online and recorded webinars and support resources published on LET Training website Learning Support page; and
Unlimited opportunities to discuss your course work on a one-on-one basis with a specialist trainer between Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (NSW Business Days and Time) via:
- Email (responded within 24 business hours)
- Web-based Applications (e.g. Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
For those currently working in a related field, with over five years experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) eligibility. Our expert trainer will develop a tailored training plan for you based on your existing role and experience.
BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management & BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and SafetyENROLL NOW